Terms & Conditions
Contest Period is April 10, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. (PT) to April 30, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (PT).
CTW means Chance to Win.
Drawn Entrant means the Qualified Entrant that is drawn as a result of the Grand Prize Draw.
Grand Prize consists of:
- One (1) $5,000.00 CDN travel voucher to be used for roundtrip flights and accommodation for two (2) people to one (1) of the following destinations: Ireland, Spain, or Portugal.
Grand Prize Draw means the draw for the Grand Prize that is scheduled to take place at BCLC’s Vancouver office on May 1, 2018, or as soon as practical thereafter.
Grand Prize Winner has the meaning set out in the Grand Prize Draw section below.
Qualified Entrant is:
- A resident of British Columbia who is 19 years of age or older and a valid Encore Rewards member, except for BCLC and participating gaming service provider employees, as well as family and household members of same who reside at the same address.
- Individuals who are currently self-excluded or who self-exclude at any time during the Contest Period from PlayNow.com or a British Columbia gaming facility are not Qualified Entrants and are not eligible to win a prize.
- Individuals that are currently barred or are barred at any time during the Contest Period from PlayNow.com or a British Columbia gaming facility are not Qualified Entrants and are not eligible to win a prize.
Reserve Drawn Entrant means an Entrant whose name is drawn as a backup as a result of a prize draw and who becomes a Drawn Entrant in the event that the original Drawn Entrant becomes disqualified.
Winner’s Authorization Form means such representations, indemnities and releases as BCLC may require in its sole discretion from the Drawn Entrant in consideration of and in order to induce BCLC in conjunction with BCLC to deliver the Grand Prize to the Drawn Entrant.
Enter To Receive a Chance to Win
- No purchase is necessary to enter this contest.
- In order to enter the contest, a Qualified Entrant must:
2. Log in to Facebook, if necessary;
3. Find the “Game of Thrones” entry post and;
4. Correctly complete and submit the contest form during the Contest Period.
- A Qualified Entrant must be logged in to an open and valid Facebook account at the time he or she enters the contest.
- A Qualified Entrant automatically earns one (1) CTW after correctly completing and submitting the contest form.
- A Qualified Entrant can only earn one (1) CTW during the Contest Period.
- At the end of the Contest Period, all CTWs will be entered into the Grand Prize draw.
Grand Prize Draw
- There will be three (3) draws to select three (3) Drawn Entrants from all qualified CTWs received during the Contest Period on Tuesday, May 1, 2018 or as soon as practical thereafter.
- BCLC or its agent shall attempt to contact each Drawn Entrant using the contact information provided on the contest entry form. If, BCLC is unable to contact a Drawn Entrant or the Drawn Entrant does not respond within seven (7) days of the first attempt to contact the Drawn Entrant,that Drawn Entrant will be disqualified and the Reserve Drawn Entrant will replace and become the Drawn Entrant for that prize.
- A Drawn Entrant can accept the prize by calling the BCLC Customer Support line at 1-877-706-6789
- In order to receive a prize, a Drawn Entrant must correctly answer a time-limited skill-testing question, present government-issued photo identification that matches the name of the Drawn Entrant, and agree to such representations, releases, waivers and indemnities as BCLC may require. BCLC has no obligation to deliver a prize to a Drawn Entrant that cannot satisfy these requirements.
- A Drawn Entrant is a “Grand Prize Winner” if the Drawn Entrant responds to BCLC or its agent within seven (7) days of the first attempt to contact the Drawn Entrant and is able to satisfy BCLC that he or she is qualified to receive a prize in accordance with these conditions. If BCLC is unable to certify the Drawn Entrant, that Drawn Entrant will be disqualified and another CTW will be drawn. This process will continue until the Grand Prize has been awarded, but in no event will BCLC have any obligation to attempt to contact Drawn Entrants after May 21, 2018.
- There are three (3) Grand Prizes available to be won. Odds of winning depend on the number of Qualified Entries received in the Contest Period.
- The Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded, is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Game of ThronesTM travel voucher tickets have no cash value, cannot be replaced if lost or stolen, and are non-transferable.
- The travel voucher must be redeemed and used for a booking before April 30, 2019. The travel voucher must be redeemed through a representative at Hume Travel, a division of CTMS Travel Group. Travel can be booked with Hume Travel over the telephone or by email.
- The Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for making all travel and accommodation arrangements for himself or herself and his or her guest before April 30, 2019.
- The travel voucher can only be redeemed once, and must be redeemed for return flights from within Canada to one of the following Game of ThronesTM film locations: Ireland, Spain, or Portugal, for two (2) people and accommodations in the chosen destination. Any residual amount from the travel voucher not used for this specific travel itinerary and accommodations will be forfeited.
- The Grand Prize Winner and his or her guest are solely responsible for all other costs associated with the Grand Prize, including but not limited to:
- Any costs that exceed or are not covered by the ($5,000) CDN travel voucher;
- Food, drinks, experience and entertainment costs;
- Fees, taxes, charges and gratuities;
- Trip interruption, delay or cancellation as well as fees or charges associated with such delay, interruption or cancellation;
- Medical or other expenses;
- Lost or stolen property;
- Passport and travel document fees;
- Ensuring that they have the necessary legal documents for travel outside of Canada;
- Travel and medical/health insurance for travel outside of Canada; and
- Transportation to/from their residence to the Canadian departure airport and during his or her stay in the chosen destination.
- Any person or Qualified Entrant who enters this promotion acknowledges that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, and that the person or Qualified Entrant releases Facebook from any claims or demands which the person or Qualified Entrant may have with respect to this promotion.
- It is the responsibility of each Qualified Entrant to ensure that his or her Encore Rewards member profile has current information, including a current telephone number at which he or she can be contacted.
- BCLC is not liable for any loss or damage to any individual or Qualified Entrant, or their computer or any other property related to or resulting from participating in this contest or downloading any material related thereto.
- BCLC may, at its sole discretion and without liability to any individual or Qualified Entrant, alter, amend, suspend, or cancel this promotion at any time.
- BCLC is not responsible for commencing, continuing or completing any event or awarding prizes, in the event of circumstances beyond BCLC’s control.
- BCLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the Prize with a replacement prize of equal or greater value.
- BCLC reserves the right to disqualify entrants and/or CTWs that do not comply with these conditions.
- In no event will BCLC be liable for a prize winner not receiving notification of the fact that his/her name has been drawn.
- In making the Grand Prize available, BCLC makes no representations or warranties whatsoever, either expressed or implied, oral or written, in respect of the Grand Prize.
- The Grand Prize Winner will indemnify and save BCLC harmless from and against any and all actions, claims or demands by the Grand Prize Winner or the Grand Prize Winner’s traveling companion (including costs incurred by BCLC in defending such actions, claims or demands) brought against BCLC which arise out of or are in any way connected to the Grand Prize or travel associated with the Grand Prize.
- BCLC has the right to publish the name, address and a recent photograph of the Grand Prize Winner without any compensation to the Grand Prize Winner.
- All entries are the property of BCLC.
- All decisions of BCLC are final and binding.
Your personal information is collected in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, British Columbia, and will be used, accessed, disclosed and stored by BCLC and its service providers inside and outside Canada:
- For administration of this contest, including screening individuals who are barred or in the Voluntary Self-Exclusion program, and contacting you if you are a Grand Prize Winner;
- For publication and distribution of the Grand Prize Winner’s full name;
- For research purposes, such as compiling general information in aggregate for analysis; and
- To comply with applicable laws.
Effective on the date you enter this contest, you acknowledge and agree to the use, access, disclosure and storage of your personal information inside and outside of Canada for the above purposes. If you have any questions about the collection or use of your personal information, please contact BCLC Customer Support Centre at 74 West Seymour Street, Kamloops, BC, V2C 1E2, Telephone 1-866-815-0222 or www.bclc.com.